JCDC has a dedicated building with 10,000 sq ft space across 4 offices within the hospital premises exclusively for conducting clinical trials. JCDC offers excellent outpatient facilities with extended hours to accommodate the needs of our subjects.
- Setup for Phase 1 Trials.
- 4 offices across 10,000 sq ft
- Main office within Jehangir Hospital premises
- Research ward devoted for trial patients
- Temperature and humidity controlled drug storage with automated continuous temp monitoring.
- Refrigeration & Freezer storage (2-4 Deg, – 80 Deg, Cryopreservation).
- DEXA Scanner
- Jumping Mech
- Hand Dynamometer
- Skinfold Thickness Calipers
- 12 Lead ECG
- Cooling Centrifuge
- Accredited and highly experienced IRB .
- IRB registered with CDSCO.
- Meetings conducted every month.
- Institutional as well as Central IRB capabilities.
- Niche cell biology, molecular biology and microbiology research lab.
- World class digitized and catalogued bio bank.
- Access to food Analysis Labs.
- Experience working with food databases.
- Access to Hygienic Kitchens.
- NABH Accredited Ethics Committee registered with DCGI.
- GCP trained Investigator network of 50+ investigators
- Dedicated team of Clinical Research Coordinators, research nurses, Team leaders, and Project managers
- Independent team of quality assurance professionals to ensure ethical and quality standards for clinical trials
- Successfully completed 50+ Sponsor audits
- Successfully completed an USFDA Inspection with no action indicated