With growing number of Nutrition Products in the market claiming health benefits, competent and reliable scientific evidence for supporting the claims has become a necessity.
JCDC can be the ideal scientific partner for Nutrition Research Studies. We provide the entire gamut of services starting from study conceptualization, study conduct to final publications.
- Dietary Supplements
- Food extracts
- Functional foods
- Sports drinks
Nutrition Clinical Trials differ from drug trials not only in their regulatory requirements but also in the conduct methodology. At JCDC we conduct both single and multi-centric trials and take up the responsibility of trial design, trial execution and issuing the final report.
What we do?
- Study design
- Site feasibilities and selection
- Support for Regulatory & IRB approvals
- Study conduct
- Project Management & Reporting
- Data Management & Statistical Analysis
- Manuscripts & Study Report writing
- We can also offer additional services like Literature reviews, Product comparisons, meta-analysis etc.
Some Sample Studies
- Clinical Study conducted to test the efficacy of a carbohydrate drink on speed, agility and power in school going children and developmental athletes of 12 to 15 years of age.
- Clinical Study conducted to test the Impact of a beverage powder fortified with multiple micronutrients (MMN) on cognitive variables in Indian school children (7-12yrs) after 4 months of intervention.
- Clinical Study conducted to study the impact of Oral Nutritional Supplementation on growth in picky eating toddlers.
- Studies in nutritional quality of lactation supplements and their relationship with metabolic syndrome and bone health of young women and infant growth.
- An Open label, Balanced, Randomized, Single dose, Two-treatment, Two-sequence, Two period, Crossover study to determine the Glycaemic Index of a Carbohydrate Supplement on healthy male volunteers.
- A clinical study to determine the blood glucose response of a dietary fiber on high Glycaemic index food and satiety response of a dietary fiber in healthy volunteers.
- Studies on Dietary Fiber to monitor Cholesterol levels and GERD symptoms.
Dr. Anuradha Khadilkar
Dr. Anuradha Khadilkar has performed several supplementation studies including supplementation with calcium, vitamin D, multivitamins and food based supplementation programs. She has been the Principal investigator in over 25 projects and has over 100 indexed publications, 5 book chapters and 20 research awards to her name.
Dr. Vaman Khadilkar
Dr. Vaman Khadilkar has been involved in care of patients with growth and nutritional problems, childhood diabetes, children with disorders of puberty, thyroid disorders etc. He is the convener for the growth monitoring guidelines for the Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) and has been involved in making growth charts for the IAP. He has been a part of over 25 research projects and 15 clinical trials and has over a 100 indexed publications to his name. Additionally the team comprises of trained Nutritionists. Researchers, Project Managers, Study Coordinators etc.