In 2020, when the pandemic hit we have taken several steps and strategies towards digital transformation.
Some of these steps have been:
We have tied up with with a virtual clinical trial platform provider. With this JCDC can offer its clients efficient, reliable, & trusted ways of conducting virtual clinical trials by leveraging technology.
Decentralization has the primary goal of making clinical trial participation as easy as possible, enabling participants to continue with their day-to-day lives with minimal disruption.
JCDC have adopted a technology which enables us to maintain Electronic Trial Master File.
JCDC is in the process of migrating all its manual Source documents to Electronic Medical Records to reduce dependence on manual process
- Our IRB is completely paperless
- All IRB meetings are now carried out remotely
- JCDC EC acts as a Distant IRB for private clinics and hospitals within 50 kms of radius
- JCDC EC acts as a Central Ethics Committee services for non-regulatory and registry studies. In 2019, JCDC was appointed as Central Ethics committee for 450 hospitals in one of the largest observational study in India.
- Virtual Due Diligence: Dedicated portal with sponsor log in to view our capability decks, SOPs, Facility Tour etc. to assess JCDC capabilities
- Virtual Site Select: Remote SQV: Repository containing our capability decks, SOPs, Site Tour Videos, CVs, GCP certificate of team etc for remote SQVs
- Remote SIV & Monitoring: SIV meetings conducted through Zoom call
- Remote Monitoring upload option for digitized source notes/ICFs
- Online SMF/ TMF Reconciliation: Online repository for SMF/ TMF documents updated on real time basis.
The ‘Go Digital’ drive at JCDC has brought in huge efficiencies, drastically reduced the use of paper, which overall reduces our carbon footprint and protects the environment