JCDC has a dedicated building with 10,000 sq ft space across 4 offices within the hospital premises exclusively for conducting clinical trials. JCDC offers excellent outpatient facilities with extended hours to accommodate the needs of our subjects.
- Provides support for researchers to conduct investigator’s original research that is of interest to the medical fraternity.
- Addresses an important need of researchers by approaching funding agencies to finance good research projects.
- Support the researchers to conduct the clinical trial, gather and analyze data for publication.
- Receives and reviews study proposals generated by investigators.
- Approves partnerships that would be mutually beneficial for patients, researchers and JCDC.
- Designing protocol and other documentation necessary to record research data
- Obtaining funding for research costs (i.e. non-standard of care procedures)
- Securing facilities, services, equipment
- Ethics Committee (EC) / IRB submissions and approvals
- Involving additional investigators
- Assigning staff to conduct the study for following:
- Preparing IRB documents
- Subject Recruitment
- Drug Management (i.e. storage, dispensing, inventory, disposal)
- Consenting subjects
- Completion of Case Report Forms
- Preparing Adverse Event Reports
- Data collection
- Reporting Non-compliance
- Obtaining the necessary patents or licenses to conduct research